Aims & Objectives
- To establish a live brotherhood and harmonious relationship amongst all the Sunuwar people residing in United Kingdom and to establish unity amongst them through the institutional effort for the prosperity.
- To bloom the social sentiment and co-operation in each other including the nourishment of the culture and social up lift through common effort for own special existence as in new wealth for United Kingdom.
- To provide a possible welfare existence to all Sunuwar people in the events of emergency crisis, disaster and catastrophe or unexpected incidence or at the emergence and the adverse condition with crucial and critical circumstance for human being.
- To eradicate backwardness and under development nature by commencing the active role to step to educational development as it signifies as the most important factor, which drives people towards the study and research of the ethnicity in scientific way.
- To bring Sunuwar’s all together in afraid of the mutual co-operation who are staying in different parts and region of United Kingdom, in various sector.
- To develop a new circle of relationship to make bonded with other existing community through legal organizational behavior.
- To be impelled by continually preceding role of auspicious and social prospect in community and to perform and organize a recreational and culture activities in existing occasions.
- To consolidate entirely the Sunuwar people for the conversation of own mother language, culture, religion and tradition regarding it as main identification of ethnic origin.
- To be passionate towards the objective of organization remaining within the orbit of policy, rules/regulations, act and laws of UK.