The Kirat Sunuwar Welfare Society UK is a non-profit organization that strives to (a) promote awareness of the Sunuwar history, languages and culture to the general UK public, (b) foster constructive participation of the Sunuwar members in the mainstream UK society and support the well-being of its members, and (c) mobilize resources to support development and humanitarian works amongst the Sunuwar in Nepal.
The Kirat Sunuwar Welfare Society UK has been established in 27 May 2007. As you know, our society is committed to working to create educational opportunities to ensure full and effective participation of Sunuwar people in society by promoting awareness of Sunuwar history, culture and languages and mobilizing resources to meet the needs of Sunuwar today and the needs of the future generations. You will find information and its accomplishments as well as information about the future of this organization posted on website. There are many ways you can be involved with this society, either as volunteers or by becoming a donor. Regardless of what and how much you do, each action you take helps kirat Sunuwar Welfare Society UK impact the lives of Sunuwar and other comminutes in the United Kingdom. Let each of us join our hands to build bridges that connect Sunuwar Identity, values and beliefs with our generations to generations.
Aims & Objectives
Aims & Objectives
- To establish a live brotherhood and harmonious relationship amongst all the Sunuwar people residing in United Kingdom and to establish unity amongst them through the institutional effort for the prosperity.
- To bloom the social sentiment and co-operation in each other including the nourishment of the culture and social up lift through common effort for own special existence as in new wealth for United Kingdom.
- To provide a possible welfare existence to all Sunuwar people in the events of emergency crisis, disaster and catastrophe or unexpected incidence or at the emergence and the adverse condition with crucial and critical circumstance for human being.
- To eradicate backwardness and under development nature by commencing the active role to step to educational development as it signifies as the most important factor, which drives people towards the study and research of the ethnicity in scientific way.
- To bring Sunuwar’s all together in afraid of the mutual co-operation who are staying in different parts and region of United Kingdom, in various sector.
- To develop a new circle of relationship to make bonded with other existing community through legal organizational behavior.
- To be impelled by continually preceding role of auspicious and social prospect in community and to perform and organize a recreational and culture activities in existing occasions.
- To consolidate entirely the Sunuwar people for the conversation of own mother language, culture, religion and tradition regarding it as main identification of ethnic origin.
- To be passionate towards the objective of organization remaining within the orbit of policy, rules/regulations, act and laws of UK.